The SOVA Innovation Hub is open. We are currently offering in-person and virtual tours for prospective coworking members by appointment only.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Upon arrival, all visitors and coworking members are required to check-in and sign our COVID-19 attestation form. This form confirms you:
- Do not have any signs/symptoms of COVID-19
- Have not been in close contact with anyone within the last 14 days who has been quarantined or isolated due to COVID-19
- Have not been advised by a medical provider or health authority that you have been or may have been exposed to COVID-19
- Are following CDC and Virginia requirements for quarantine after traveling or travel restrictions, and that you will use appropriate PPE
Social distancing is enforced.
- The coworking space will be limited to the required maximum capacity. Available seating will be separated by a minimum of six feet apart.
- In the coworking kitchen, plates, mugs, silverware and other dishes have been replaced with disposables. The only snacks we offer will be pre-wrapped.
- The training space capacity will be limited to the required maximum capacity. Available seating will be separated by a minimum of six feet apart.
For the safety of our staff and community, masks are required for all staff and visitors age5 years and older.
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Coworking space users must keep their masks on except when in private offices or in phone booths.
Additional precautions include:
- Contactless payments are available
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided
- Our staff disinfects and cleans frequently-touched surfaces often
- We provide cleaning products for members to sanitize their workstations before and after use
- Bathrooms are sanitized daily